Confirmed reservations will have a cancellation policy in the following terms:
- (1) Cancellations or changes in the reservations paid have a penalty of 30% of the total value of the package and will be made within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after the request is received.
- (2) Cancellations or changes between 8 and 1 days before the departure date have a penalty of 100% of the total value of the package.
- (3) The air tickets of commercial airlines or charter flights included in the reservation are non-refundable, in case of cancellation the flights will be in the name of the reservation takers who may make use of the tickets in a period of 1 year, paying the penalties and rate changes that take place at the time of use.
- The reimbursement of the accommodation will be applied in accordance with the terms of the cancellation policies.
- Once the trip has started, the services included in the plan and not used will not be refundable unless the cancellation is verified by illness duly certified by the EPS or by the passenger's death. For foreign passengers medical certificate.
- In the event of a strike, either before or during the trip, by one or more of the suppliers included in it, the organizer undertakes to carry out as many steps as are possible for the benefit of passengers affected by this type of situations.
- The Client undertakes to inform all the terms of this contract and the changes regarding the reservation to each of the group's passengers.
The responsibilities of the trip participants include:
- The selection of a trip appropriate to their interests and abilities determine that the destinations and activities are appropriate for them to determine that their state of health and physical fitness to undertake the trip and activities are sufficient to acquire passports, visas and vaccinations when it is necessary to ensure adequate insurance coverage to wear appropriate clothing and equipment to ensure the safety of personal belongings that you will carry on the trip.
It is strictly forbidden to conduct behaviors that interfere with the safety and comfort of other participants such as the use of hallucinogenic drugs and alcohol in excess. The use of services of women or male companions (prostitution) is not tolerable during a trip with ColombiaTours.Travel, the use of minors for this type of services is penalized by the authorities in Colombia and is an immediate cause for the expulsion of the trip.
- Quoted rates subject to change without notice at the time of booking, depending on the availability of the requested services, update of rates, changes in the operation or decision of the suppliers. Taxes, fees and contributions that are levied may also vary by government provision.
- The objective of the tourist activity can be affected by climatic factors, therefore ColombiaTours.Travel It is not responsible for the result.