Confirmed reservations will have a cancellation policy as follows:
- (1) Cancellation or reserve changes have paid a penalty of 30% of the total package and be held in a maximum period of 30 calendar days after receipt.
- (2) Cancellation or changes between 8 and 1 days before the departure has penalty of 100% of the total package.
- (3) air tickets commercial airline or charter flights included in the reservation are non-refundable if canceled flights remain on behalf of policyholders reserve who can make use of the tickets in a period of 1 year, paying penalties and tariff changes giving rise to the time of use.
- Reimbursement of accommodation will apply in accordance with the terms of cancellation policies.
- Once started the trip, the services included in the plan and unused non-refundable unless cancellation is verified by duly certified by the EPS or death of passenger illness. Medical certificate for foreign passengers.
- In case of a strike, either before or during the trip, by one or more of the suppliers included therein, the organizer undertakes to take whatever steps are within reach for the benefit of passengers affected by such situations.
- The Customer undertakes to inform all the terms of this contract and the changes concerning the reservation to each of the passengers in the group.
The responsibilities of the tour participants include:
- selecting a proper trip to your interests and abilities determine which destinations and activities are appropriate for them to determine their state of health and physical fitness to undertake the trip and activities are sufficient to acquire passports, visas and vaccinations when are necessary to ensure a proper insurance coverage carry clothing and equipment to ensure the safety of personal belongings to take on the trip.
This strictly forbidden behaviors that interfere with the safety and comfort of other participants and consumption of hallucinogenic drugs and excessive alcohol. Using services or companions men women (prostitution) is not tolerable in a tripColombiaTours.TravelThe use of minors for such services is penalized by the authorities in Colombia and is immediate cause for expulsion of the trip.
- Rates quoted are subject to change without notice at time of booking, depending on availability of the services requested, update rates, changes in operation or choice of suppliers. Taxes, fees and contributions that graven may also vary by government regulation.
- The purpose of tourism may be affected by climatic factors, thereforeColombiaTours.Travel is not responsible for the result.