Extreme Sports in San Gil
With our past San Gil Extreme Sports you can enjoy in the land of Adventure trip of Santander, of the Rafting, Torrentism Y Abseiling, among other Adventure activities That will fill you with pure energy.
Live the adventure in San Gil!
Description of Extreme Sports in San Gil
100% adrenaline in San Gil Extreme Sports in Santander
San Gil It is an exciting place where you can live extreme sports Y trekking; as well as walking under ceiba trees and other trees that cool the shadow of mountains, rivers and streams that make San Gil an important destination of ecotourism Y Adventure activities in the department of Santander.
What includes? Extreme Sports in San Gil
- Transportation (AAA)
- Tour guide throughout the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Specialized guides and certificates in each of the Adventure activities To make.
- Rafting practice on the Fonce river (Duration 2 hours)
- 7 circuit Adventure activities (Boulder Walk, Cable Flight, Torrentism, Canyoning, Pte. Tibetan, Rappel, Vacuum Jump (Duration 3 to 4 Hours)
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Transportation from the city of origin
- Rate applies only for group of 10 people and up.
Extreme Sports Itinerary in San Gil
Recommendations for Extreme Sports in San Gil
To visit San Gil The following recommendations are indispensable:
- Comfortable clothes and according to the adventure activities to be carried out
- Caps and Glasses
- Moisturizing liquids
- Good grip tennis
- Change Clothes
San Gil land of Extreme Sports
One of the villages what else do you bet on tourism in Colombia is San Gil, where the exploration of mountains and rivers is promoted with adventure sports as rafting Y raftingor torrentism Y rappel, in the Juan Curí waterfalls. The municipality was born at the end of the 17th century in territory formerly populated by the Guanes.
For this it has beautiful landscapes in the different thermal floors and natural sanctuaries that serve as background to the practice of adventure sports.
Santander has a great historical relevance because the country's independence was consolidated in its territory, so today it is one of the most developed departments due to the effort to maintain and grow the textile and livestock industries.
Some relevant destinations to visit in the department of Santander are: San Gil, Barichara, The Chicamocha National Park, among other magnificent destinations.