Tour Nevado Santa Isabel from Pereira / Manizales
With our experience of high mountain Nevado de Santa Isabel you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the ancient glaciers of Colombia. A unique ecosystem in the Of the Andesprone to disappearing due to global warming. Come and discover a destination endangered!
Description of Tour Nevado Santa Isabel from Pereira / Manizales
Nevado Santa Isabel, an endangered ecosystem
In the The “Eje Cafetero” You can enjoy the density and extent of this magical glacier The Nevado Santa Isabel, where you can experience different climates while doing the tour, making this a unique experience in Colombia.
It amounts to 4750 meters above sea level.
The tour is done a walk in ascent and descent of 6 km approximately to a height between the 4,500 and 4,750 meters above the sea level.
Our specialized guides of high mountain they will give you all the help and support so you can have a great experience.
Make the ascent to the Nevado Santa Isabel It is a truly unique activity in the Coffee Cultural Landscape. Just a bit of will and desire to spend a day in the midst of incredible landscapes, while you learn about the Fauna and Flora of the region.
- Contact with the snow is strictly dependent on weather conditions of the day, this region has quite drastic changes in climate is so unpredictable contact with the snow.
- If at 1 pm (13 PM) has not managed to reach the edge of the glacier walk; you must make the descent from the point where you are, as this is a direct condition of Natural Nevados National Park.
The meeting points are defined according to the place of accommodation of the client or their place of origin.
- Pereira: Self-service GyG Plaza Bolivar
- Manizales: Villa Maria transport Terminal
What includes? Tour Nevado Santa Isabel from Pereira / Manizales
- Transport in specialized cars (4 × 4 trucks) one way and return from the starting point to Manizales and Pereira.
- Power: breakfast, lunch, snacks caloric and hydration.
- Entry to the Parque Nacional Natural los Nevados.
- Specialized guide of High mountain.
- Hiking in the foot of mountain and glacier Board.
- Card of travel assistance.
does not include
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Promotional rate applies to groups of 7 people
- Applies to foreigners supplement income 28,000 COPs National Parks
Tour itinerary Nevado Santa Isabel from Pereira / Manizales
Recommendations for Tour Nevado Santa Isabel from Pereira / Manizales
We recommend bring very comfortable clothing (Lycra), so that you do not store moisture and your body keep the body temperature; comfortable shoes (boots or tennis with very good adhesion).
We recommend that minors from rising with the permission of their parents or in the company of these.
Pregnant women or people with heart conditions should refrain from this experience.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Get ready to walk
- Wear comfortable shoes that cover from the cold.
- Hat, good coat, gloves and waterproof.
- And if you want to prepare your camera to capture stunning images.
- Identification documents.
Know the Nevado Santa Isabel
Excellent experience to learn and enjoy from the high mountain Colombian. Meet lush landscapes, experiences new sensations to more than 4,500 meters above sea level, ravished in natural environments, this incredible experience with Colombiatours.travel
How to get to Nevado Santa Isabel
Access by Caldas
Access by the municipality of Villamaría (Caldas), by the way to the sidewalk Papayal (path of the Condor), La Laguna, La Cueva (cabana national parks) sector towards the sector of hutches.
Access by Risaralda
From Santa Rosa de Cabal for the road that passes through the hot springs of San Vicente to the sector of Potosí (national parks cottage) in reel via.
The Coffee Cultural Landscape was recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage by the natural richness and culture characterized. Carriel, poncho, hat, friendliness of the locals, the beauty of its women, its charming towns and much more make this a unique place, which also offers us the best coffee, that without which we can not start the day.
Aquí también es posible encontrar múltiples climas y ecosistemas, gracias a sus condiciones geográficas, convirtiéndose en una zona de conservación de la biodiversidad mundial. Siempre será posible sorprenderse con la belleza de los nevados o el mariposario, en el que habitan cerca de 1500 mariposas de 50 especies.