Tour del Café
Vive un día como un verdadero cafetero, en un recorrido guiado en medio de hermosas plantaciones de café especial. Aprenderás del proceso desde la siembra; la recolección manual y el despulpado; finalizarás tomando uno de los mejores cafés del mundo una casa tradicional campesina.
Live coffee, I know a coffee!
Coffee Tour one day living the process of the best coffee in the world
In this Tour del Café you can learn all stages of coffee processFrom planting, harvesting, milling and wine; You know how families live and enjoy the region this iconic drink known worldwide for its mild flavor.
The Coffee Cultural Landscape – PCC It provides an outstanding example of human adaptation difficult geographical conditions on which developed a coffee culture hillsides and mountains. It is a cultural landscape where natural, economic and cultural elements are combined with a high degree of homogeneity in the region and constitutes an exceptional case in the world. In this landscape combine the human, family and generational effort of farmers with permanent support its institutional framework.
- The starting point, the specifications of the meeting and time will be after the reservation.
What includes? Coffee Tour
- Roundtrip transportation and tourism specialized trucks back.
- Coffee tasting.
- Hiking in coffee plantations and the processing of the coffee experience.
- Coordinator Companion (for groups over 12 people)
- Health care card
does not include
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Promotional rate applies to groups of 7 people
Coffee Tour Itinerary
Recommendations for coffee Tour
Only needed to know the coffee Cultural landscape. This activity does not require physically more than attitude.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear clothing suitable for the activity, preferably covering their arms and head of sun exposure.
- Porte sunglasses which would enable it to face the road.
- Carry hydration.
The Coffee Cultural Landscape was recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage by the natural richness and culture characterized. Carriel, poncho, hat, friendliness of the locals, the beauty of its women, its charming towns and much more make this a unique place, which also offers us the best coffee, that without which we can not start the day.
Aquí también es posible encontrar múltiples climas y ecosistemas, gracias a sus condiciones geográficas, convirtiéndose en una zona de conservación de la biodiversidad mundial. Siempre será posible sorprenderse con la belleza de los nevados o el mariposario, en el que habitan cerca de 1500 mariposas de 50 especies.