Sports ends in San Gil
With our picnic San Gil sports ends You can enjoy in the land of the adventure tourism of Santander, of the Rafting, Canyoning and Rappel, among others adventure activities that you will fill of pure energy.
Live the! adventure in San Gil!
100% adrenalin in San Gil extreme sports in Santander
San Gil is an exciting place in which you can live deportes extremos and hiking; as also walk under the Ceiba trees and other trees that cool with his shadow environment full of mountains, rivers and creeks that make of San Gil a major destination of ecotourism and adventure activities in the Department of Santander.
What includes? Extreme Sports in San Gil
- Transport (AAA)
- Tourist guide throughout the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Guides specialized and certified in each of the adventure activities to be carried out.
- Practice of Rafting on Río Fonce (duration 2 hours)
- 7 circuit adventure activities (Walk Boulder, Cable flight, canyoning, Canyoning, Pte.) Tibetan, Rappel, leap into the void (duration 3-4 hours)
does not include
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Transportation from the city of origin
- Rate applies only for group of 10 persons onwards.
Itinerary Extreme Sports in San Gil
Recommendations for extreme sports in San Gil
To visit San Gil the following are essential:
- According to the adventure activities and comfortable clothing that will make
- Hats and glasses
- Hydrating fluids
- Tennis grip
- Change clothes
San Gil land of extreme sports
One of the peoples more you bet at the Tourism in Colombia ES San Gil, which promotes the exploration of mountains and rivers with adventure sports as rafting and canoeing, or Canyoning and rappelling, in the waterfalls of Juan Curí. The municipality was born at the end of the 17TH century in territory formerly inhabited by the guanes.
For this has beautiful landscapes in different climatic zones and natural sanctuaries that serve as background to the practice of adventure sports.
Santander has great historical significance since the country's independence was consolidated in its territory, so today is one of the departments with more development because of the effort to maintain and grow the textile and livestock industries.
Relevant to visit in the department of Santander destinations are: San Gil, Barichara, Chicamocha National Park, among other magnificent destinations.