Plan tourist towns of Santander
With this plan 3 nights 4 days in Santander you will know the tourist attractions highlights of this tourist Department of Colombia and their magical townsmaking this destination an attractive cultural of great importance. Online booking!
Description of Peoples Tourism Plan de Santander
Santander, adventure tourism and history
The Department of Santander is one of the most tourist of the country, both for their natural attractions as for historical incidence in the country; reason why this name evokes heroes and libertadores; really a Department that shows us the beauty in its beautiful cobbled corners, as Barichara; or their Adventure destinations as San Gil.
Santander is located in the East of Colombiaone of the most voluptuous territories of the country by its canyons, Plains, mountains, rivers and caves. This means that it has various climates, in your most warm and temperate, but also a series of winds that shape mountains at your leisure.
Meet this beautiful apartment is one of the mandatory activities in Colombia, reason why we selected one of the best and most complete experiences in Santander3 nights and four days of lot Adventure, Adrenaline, history and beautiful photographs.
This plan will have the opportunity to know the most representative of this region,
What includes? Peoples of Santander Tourism Plan
- Accommodation in the Hotel of Bucaramanga (2 nights)
- Accommodation in the Hotel San Gil o Barichara (1 night)
- Taxes and hotel insurance
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Transfer Chicamocha National Park – Hotel San Gil and Barichara transport of white plate
- 3 breakfasts at the Hotel
- 3 dinners
- 3 lunches
- City Night Tour- Hill of the Blessed Sacrament (Regular output)
- Tour crossing the Chicamocha (Regular output
- Tour San Gil (regular output)
- Tour Curiti (regular output)
- Tour Barichar(regular output)
- Your health care provider
does not include
- Gastos no especificados en el programa
- Transportation from the city of origin
Tourist itinerary Peoples Plan de Santander
Recommendations to Plan tourist towns of Santander
So you enjoy your experience to the fullest in this tour, we share the following recommendations:
- Wear sunscreen
- Wear a cap or hat
- Wear fresh clothes and comfortable shoes
- Take bathing suit to enter the Aquapark
- Take a suit of clothes extra for after doing canyoning (additional cost)
- Driver's license to enter the buggies (additional cost)
- Carry hydration
- To contribute to the conservation of the environment, we recommend depositing waste in a trash container.
- Be tolerant of diversity; Learn and enjoy the traditions and cultural practices of the place.
- Take care of the natural resources of the destination you visit, don't buy native species, or products based on animals or plants in danger.
- With respect to appreciate the artistic, archaeological and cultural heritage of the destination.
- Reject any kind of violation of human rights. Child sexual exploitation is a punishable offence.
- Support the local economy, adhere to the principles of fair trade and fair wage.
- Find out the legislation in force in the destination, to avoid that it commit an act that is considered criminal.
- Be sure to know the health status of the destination, keep in mind the access to emergency agencies and consular services. Avoid exposure to dangerous situations.
For this has beautiful landscapes in different climatic zones and natural sanctuaries that serve as background to the practice of adventure sports.
Santander has great historical significance since the country's independence was consolidated in its territory, so today is one of the departments with more development because of the effort to maintain and grow the textile and livestock industries.
Relevant to visit in the department of Santander destinations are: San Gil, Barichara, Chicamocha National Park, among other magnificent destinations.