Let yourself be enchanted by glaciers, fresh air and the wonderful feeling of being more than 5000 meters above sea level.
Description of Nevado del Cocuy
Nevado del Cocuy, the Pearl Glacier Colombia
In Boyacá you can enjoy the majesty of the glacier and the snowcappedthe CocuyWhere you can experience an adventure to 5.330 meters above sea level, making this a unique experience Colombia.
Nevado del Cocuy, Preserves in its vast territory to 6 indigenous and peasant communities, a plus that you fall in love with this place.
A walk in the path of ascent is from the 4000 meters above sea level to the edge of the glacier in the Pico Blanco Ritacuba.
Our native guidesthey will give you all the help and support so you can have a great experience.
Make the climb is a truly unique activityColombiaSimply a little will and desire to spend a day amidst incredible scenery while you are learning about Fauna and Flora of the region.
- The minimum age for this experience is 10 years, minors must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult
What includes? Snowy cocuy
- Accommodation in tourist lodges near the Nevado or Hotel (2 nights)
- Meals on purpose (2 American breakfasts, lunches, 2 dinners)
- Acclimatization walk according to the chosen accommodation
- Walk with native guide peak Ritakuwa White
- 2 Days of comprehensive travel insurance.
- 1 Day rescue insurance (required by national parks)
- Iva tax accommodation and food
- Transfer by local transport
does not include
- Expenses and meals not specified in the program.
- Join the Natural National Park (PNN) El Cocuy
- Rescue compulsory insurance
- Supplement bilingual guide
- Air tickets
- Tips to guides
Nevado del Cocuy itinerary
Recommendations for Nevado del Cocuy
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Get ready to walk
- Wear comfortable shoes that cover from the cold.
- Hat, good coat, gloves and waterproof.
- Identification documents.