Capurganá Plan with all-inclusive tickets
With this Capurganá Colombia All Inclusive Plan, you can enjoy this beautiful natural paradise, explore its beautiful beaches and enjoy the food and rest of this beautiful place; You can choose between 3 or 4 nights depending on your departure date and you can leave from Pereira, Medellin or Bogota. Book now!
Description of Capurganá Plan with all-inclusive tickets
Pacific Region, Caribbean Sea, an adventure to discover.
Where are the beautiful beaches of Capurganá?
Come to know Capurganá, this beautiful paradise in the middle of the Pacific region and the Caribbean Sea; especially his Beaches magic; which, you can explore exploring other beautiful places like Sapzurro Y Honey (the latter located in Panama); additionally discover the dense rain forest and each of its beautiful natural secrets.
This type of tourist destination, is ideal for travelers looking to make different activities, besides living a adventure full of life and tranquility; as, Capurganá It is an isolated population; which to the surprise of many, is on the banks of the Atlantic Ocean, at Caribbean Sea and the Colombian Pacific region. As for you travel experience, you can comfortably enjoy the best hotel in Capurganá; Nautilus, a place that offers the best services for your comfort.
Capurganá, Sapzurro Y Honey they are the route to one of the best routes of the Caribbean Sea and the Pacific region, where you can find different travel plans to enjoy your holidays, with food delicious landscapes unmatched, contact with the nature And definitely Sun and beach.
What includes? Capurganá Plan with all-inclusive tickets
- Air ticket Medellín / Capurganá / Medellín in charter flight
- Reception at Narcisa Navas de Capurganá Airport and baggage handling to the hotel
- Informative talk about the services of the hotel and additional activities.
- Accommodation 3 or 4 nights in air-conditioned rooms
- Feeding breakfast, lunch and dinner, buffet style
- Cocktails, drinks, and national spirits served by drinks from 10am to 11pm
- Sea excursion to Sapzurro Y Honey on the Colombian-Panamanian border Maritime excursion to Soledad Beach Y the avocado
- Accompanying guide, transportation and lunch at the excursion sites
- Access to wet area (swimming pool, Turkish and jacuzzi) and use of beach towels
- VAT and hotel insurance.
- Transfer Airport / Hotel Nautilos / Airport in
Capurganá $ 4,000 per person approx (by car or motorcycle taxi)
- Airport tax Capurganá- Medellin $ 10,000 per person approx
- Port fees approximate value per person is approximately $ 4,000.
- Internet for guests, only for the administrative part
- Expenses not specified in the program.
PAYMENTS AND CLAUSES OF LIABILITY
- Advance payment per person when booking 50%, non-refundable and full payment 30 days before the Travel Date.
- Penalties for cancellation
- Children from 0 to 24 months pay the medical assistance card, $ 2,500 per day.
Plan Capurganá itinerary with all-inclusive tickets
Recommendations for Capurganá Plan with all-inclusive tickets
Our recommendations for this destination is to enjoy it to the fullest delighting in the wonders of the nature, always taking care of the environment.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Use sunscreen.
- Snorkell, mask and sea slippers.
- Wear appropriate clothing for walking
- Wear sunglasses.
- Take hydration with you.
- Passport if you want to cross the border with Panama.
- Cash in low denominations (Capurganá does not have ATMs).
- Refrain from wearing a hair dryer, electric irons or other appliances considering that hotels and hostels work
It works with power plant.
- Identification documents.
Excursion to Sapzurro and the Honey.
Sapzurro is a quiet town surrounded by an impressive mountain range, just 15 minutes by boat, it is the last town in Colombia before the border with Panama. Through a half-hour path, where you cross the border on foot, you reach Honey in Panamanian territory where you will enjoy a sea bath and the most beautiful beaches in the region.
Jungle excursion to the El Cielo nature reserve.
The walk to the El Cielo natural complex, is one of the most relevant attractions for its natural beauty in which you will have the opportunity to see huge native trees, a small waterfall of crystalline water and a natural pool, in the region live sloths, monkeys howlers and a great variety of birds and butterflies.
Capurganá Walk and the Pool of the Gods.
Get to know the region through its streets and the landscapes that its natural environment offers. Delight in your surroundings: the chapel, the school, the health post, the shopping street, the restaurants and the beaches, among others; finishing the tour on the cliff and the Pool of the Gods, a salt water pool generated by a rock formation.
The rate applies to the Nautilos hotel, for the other hotels in Capurganá Consult our agent in the chat.
* Applies for reservations made in the months of June and July traveling in the second half of 2017.
- 3 nights, 4 days if it leaves on Friday.
- 4 nights, 5 days if it leaves on Monday.
Watching whales swim with their whales, dive deep into the waters and see schools of large fish, sea turtles and countless corals are possible in this region of western Colombia, where dark sand beaches are the setting Ideal for people who want to rest, disconnect and get the taste of this land.
African black survivals predominate; even when we also find indigenous and Spanish survivors, with very appropriate black adaptations in their interpretation.
The black expressions, of authentic African reminiscence, appear joyful and explosive as the same ardor of the race, and with a deep background of sadness and satire, which is patented in music by the sounds and voices that in the form of complaint, show the tragedy of a race enslaved by Europeans in the work of mines and the work of farms and plantations.