Los Arrieros Park Pass
With the past Los Arrieros Park you can enjoy the culture and the Colombian tradition With family and friends. You will know the process of the trapiche, the arriero's inn, the trova and the mountain music, the Coffee process, the typical food and much more.
Description of Pasadía Parque los Arrieros
Los Arrieros Park, Quimbaya - Quindio
The Los Arrieros Park It is a place that offers travel services of recreation, recreation and learning; around the ironwork culture, and in general of the coffee culture; through artistic, cultural and entertainment areas that make up a range of options for visitors to enjoy a pleasant experience in the Coffee Region.
Activities of Los Arrieros National Park
At Arrieros Park you can enjoy Reed Process, Sample of the Arriero, Welcome show at the Fonda del Arriero with music "King of the Liars and the Kings of the Trova", Pintuarrieritos, Coffee Process, Teatro del Arriero, Path of the National Road, Canyoning, Trail of Sayings, Welcome to the Cuyabro People with the characters of the park: The Pythoness, the priest, the policeman, the nun, the skinny parrandero, chucho and his wife, the Cascada Gran Theater reception with dances and show by the culebrero, Stores of my Town, Ecological Trail of Guadua and Bamboo, Show of Lanterns, Arriero Coliseum, Bridge of Desires and Artistic Presentation of Cuyabra Family.
What includes? Los Arrieros Park Pass
- Entrance to the park facilities.
- 6 artistic presentations.
- 10 interactive activities
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Additional services to the Arriero Passport:
- $ 5,000 float ride. Per person
- Mechanical bull $ 3,000. Per person
- Raft ride on the lake $ 5,000. Per person
Itinerary of Pasadía Parque los Arrieros
Recommendations for Pasadía Parque los Arrieros
- Children who exceed 90 cm. In stature they must cancel the full rate of the carrier passport.
- Take care and conserve the green areas and the animals of the park.
- The gardens, guaduales, coffee plantations and trails are pcultural atrophy of humanity and must be protected.
- The entry of firearms, spirits, food, drinks is not allowed.
- Do not throw trash or objects on roads and trails, always deposit them at recycling points, which are arranged in visible places throughout their journey in the Los Arrieros Park.
- The theme park It is not responsible for the loss of the passport, nor for climatic changes that prevent the realization of any presentation, or that leave any activity out of operation.
- We recommend a minimum of 6 hours to enjoy your tour of the park.
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- It is not allowed to enter the park of people under the effect of hallucinogenic substances or intoxicated.
- The passport and ticket office of the activities are only valid for the day of entry and the schedules of the presentations are subject to change without prior notice.
- Private car parking service day $ 5,000 and motorcycle $ 3,000.
Carry your personal documents (identification, health, etc.).
Follow the instructions and recommendations of the personnel in charge.
Refrain from smoking during the activity.
Guide map Park of the Arrieros
Lunch options for groups over 20 people: $ 14,000. Each
Arriero lunch: rice, chicken, pork in Creole sauce, cassava, hard boiled egg, potato, arepa, natural lemonade.
Peasant chicken sancocho: rice, chicken leg in Creole sauce, salad, arepa and natural lemonade.
Pot of beans: rice, ground beef, pork rinds, ripe plantain, arepa and natural lemonade sweetened with panela.
VALUE $ 4,500. Per person. (A SINGLE CHOICE IS CHOOSED ONLY)
Two empanadas with juice.
Two pandebonos with juice.
Two fritters with juice.
Churro arequipe with juice.
Cholao arriero (combination of ice scraping with natural fruits, jam, condensed milk and milo).
Additional services to the Arriero Passport:
$ 5,000 float ride. P / p.
Mechanical bull $ 3,000. P / p.
Raft ride on the lake $ 5,000. P / p.
The Coffee Cultural Landscape was recognized by UNESCO as World Heritage thanks to the natural wealth it contains and the culture it characterizes. The carriel, the poncho, the hat, the friendliness of the locals, the beauty of their women, their charming villages and many other things make this a unique place, which also offers us the best coffee, that without which we can not start the day.
Here it is also possible to find multiple climates and ecosystems, thanks to its geographical conditions, becoming a world biodiversity conservation zone. It will always be possible to be surprised by the beauty of the snow-capped mountains or the butterfly garden, in which about 1500 butterflies of 50 species live.