On December 7, 1999, the story of Panaca. When he opens his doors to the world in the Coffee Axis, as the First Theme Park Known agricultural. Innovating in entertainment until the end of the 20th century. With a new universe of fun and interaction with the countryside and its animals.
This great idea arises from the creative mind of a group of Colombian businessmen. Concerned about the lack of sense of belonging towards nature and animals all over the planet. This is how they decided to leave a legacy to humanity. Creating a theme park farming to enjoy the elemental again and look back at the field.
Since then, the PANACA park of the Coffee Region, born; to tell the world why Without a field there is no city®.
Tips and recommendations for your experience in Panaca
- If possible use ropa and comfortable shoes, hat or cap and sunscreen.
- The tour of the Park is 2.8 kilometers And you enjoy walking. Although it is full of things to admire, you must travel with caution and without running.
- In the main entrance you will find Swheel illas (free subject to availability and Ceighties for babies (service with additional charge subject to availability).
- To facilitate your visit, people with reduced mobility They have at their disposal a special transport service in the traditional chiva, to move from one Station to another, this is subject to availability and is exclusive for people in this condition.
- In the Stations there is variety of rstaurantes; restrooms, pet sales and souvenir shops With incredible products for you, your friends and family.
- We have places ready for you to rest or cool off during the journey Follow only the trails indicated by the signs in the Park. For your convenience the recorrido is unidirectional.
- Request at the goal all Schedule of scheduled shows, so you don't miss one.
- For your safety and that of everyone, upon entering sand check bags, kangaroos, wallets, briefcases, etc. The income of dAlcoholic beverages, soda and cold cuts are not allowed. Food access is allowed for babies, water, natural juices and fruits.
- Our animals love that you give them food, hazlo at your own risk, with caution and only with the products sold in the Stations for each of them. Remember to respect them and for your safety never turn your back on them.
- Our philosophy promotes toHe died for the countryside and the work of the peasant, This is why inside the Park you will not find soda sales. You can refresh yourself naturally with our dDelicious natural juices and water.
- We have more than 4.500 petsFor this reason, if you bring yours, it should wait for you in a totemporary loosening that we have for them in the main goal.
- We have first aid post in the main goal in case you have any discomfort.
Panaca is located in the heart of Colombia's coffee axis. Exactly in Kerman village in the municipality of Quimbaya, department of Quindío. Just 40 minutes from the city of Armenia and 50 minutes from Pereira.
How to get to Panaca
We have 2 airports nearby. The Eden of the city of Armenia in Quindío which is 44 kilometers away. The Matecaña International of the city of Pereira/Manizales in Risaralda 60 kilometers away.
Reach PANACA By land it is also very easy, choose the route you want and here we wait for you. We are 303 kilometers from Bogotá, 258 km from Medellín. 205 km from Cali. 48 km from Pereira/Manizales. 26 km from Armenia and 7 kilometers from Quimbaya
You can take the interdepartmental transport buses at the Transportation Terminals of each city, from Bogotá you can travel in Bolivarian Express or Palmira Express, from Medellin you can travel with Western Fleet or Bolivarian Express, in Pereira/Manizales You can take the buses of Expreso Alcalá, from Armenia board the buses of Cootracien or Expreso Alcalá and in the main park of Quimbaya you find the buses of Coomodequi that will take you to the main goal of PANACA.
Access routes to Panaca
If you start your tour from the city of Bogotá, go to Melgar via the exit to Soacha or via La Mesa that will allow you to go to Girardot and Ibagué; when you are in the capital of Tolima you continue to Cajamarca, then through La Línea, via Calarcá and you arrive at the city of Armenia, capital of Quindío, to continue by the exit towards Montenegro and after a 26 km route you arrive at the municipality of Quimbaya, which is 7 kilometers from PANACA. Take the road to the village of Kérman that guides you directly to the Agricultural Theme Park.
While in the capital of Valle del Cauca, you can exit towards Cartago via Buga - Tuluá - La Paila, taking the road to the north of the Valley in the latter sector, continuing until arriving at the town of Alcalá and continuing towards the municipality of Quimbaya , which is 7 kilometers from PANACA. Take the road to the village of Kérman that guides you directly to the Agricultural Theme Park.
If you come from Medellín you can start on the route that leads to Pereira passing through the municipality of Itagüí, to reach the so-called Alto de Minas, traveling the route that crosses the towns of Versailles, Santa Barbara and La Pintada, from where you continue the journey to the Irra district to reach the intersection Manizales - Chinchiná, taking the road that leads to Pereira. Once there, you take the road that leads to Cartago, a town in Valle del Cauca, to take the detour to Quimbaya (you can also go to Pereira - Alcalá - Quimbaya - PANACA). Once in Quimbaya, look for the route called the variant and 500 meters take the right turn towards the path to the path Kérman that guides you in 7 kilometers directly to the Agricultural Theme Park.
While in the city of Pereira, you have two ways to start the tour which will take approximately 1 hour:
- You can take Avenida de las Américas or Avenida Sur towards the Cuba neighborhood, where you must go through the underground station of the Integrated Mass Transportation System and then at the last traffic light next to a Gas Station take a left hand towards the road that leads to municipality of Alcalá - Valle del Cauca, and from there take the route to Quimbaya.
- Go on Avenida 30 de Agosto, passing through the Matecaña airport, to the Cerritos sector to take the road to Cartago - Norte del Valle, being in Cartago you must continue along the double road until you find a roundabout and take the road to Quimbaya, at to get to Quimbaya you will have to take the deviation to the right and then just 500 meters turn right again from where you can reach PANACA after a 7 km journey.
- From the capital of Quindío you must travel a journey that will take approximately 40 minutes. Take race 19 to the south and turning right on 25th Street to Montenegro (in the old Train Station), continue along that road until you reach Montenegro and then to Quimbaya. In the roundabout at the entrance of Quimbaya you will find a sculpture of a giant poporo, there you will have to take the deviation to the left, then 600 meters turn left again and from there on a 7-kilometer route you arrive directly to PANACA.