Traditional Coffee Region Plan 4 days and 3 nights
A plan full of coffee traditions, which bring you closer to this beautiful culture of thriving farmers. An experience that will undoubtedly be unforgettable.
Description of Traditional Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
Traditional Coffee Axis Plan
Live an experience traditional coffee maker You'll love it Fill yourself with adrenaline in the Coffee Park, fall in love with the aroma of coffee on the farm Don Juan Currency with a fantastic tour, also taste a rich arepa in the Arepa Tour and relax in the paradisiacal hot springs Saint Vincent. A complete package designed for you to live a memorable and unique experience that will make you fall more in love with these little hillsides and coffee
- If you still do not have a Local Support Agent at your disposal you can contact the one you like best here.
What includes? Traditional Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
- Transfers to activities
- Accommodation 3 nights in rural or urban hotel
- 4 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 1 dinner
- Coffee farm tour
- Arepa tour experience
- San Vicente Thermal Experience
- Multiple passport attractions of the Coffee Park
- Airline tickets
- Food not specified
- Expenses not specified
Traditional Coffee Axis Plan Itinerary 4 days and 3 nights
Recommendations of Traditional Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
You only need to know the Coffee Axis, the activities do not have a high demand.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Always remember to carry your personal documents with you.
- If you are accompanied by young children remember that they are your responsibility, therefore you must be careful with them in the places where the activities take place.
- Always be on time according to agreed hours so as not to delay scheduled activities.
- Follow the suggestions and recommendations of the guides for the development of the activities.
- Try not to separate from your group in case of shared tours.
- To natural destinations avoid carrying toxic substances and remember that the garbage generated should be returned with you or in case there are garbage dumps, deposit them in their corresponding bin.
- Avoid extracting flora and fauna from the sites you visit, it is important that the species remain in their habitat.
- Refrain from consuming excess liquor and toxic, hallucinogenic or psychoactive substances.
- Remember that within the community you are in, you are a visitor; therefore remember to respect the customs and ideologies of the premises. What we least want is to bother those who open the doors of their home.
- Respect the care notices, established rules and precautions of the places visited.
- Remember to be an environmentally friendly tourist, try to save water and use the necessary energy.