Tour to Guatapé from Medellín
It's time to meet one of the most colorful villages in the world! Tour to Guatapé a wonderful paisa town You deserve to know for its authenticity. Located in Antioquia, Colombia, come and know the Stone of the Penol and the beautiful streets of this place.
Description of Tour to Guatapé from Medellín
Tour to Guatapé and Piedra del Peñol from Medellín
Come and approach the department of Antioquia, Colombia; make the Tour to Guatapé a town located 79 km from Medellin, the capital of this department, located in the east. A destination with incredible tourist attractions: Penol de Guatapé, stone mass with 220 m height with 700 scales Take on the challenge! Climb to the top of this imposing Peñol monolith ; Peñol Guatapé Reservoir With 2,262 hectares of land flooded to give way to one of the most important hydroelectric plants in the country there you can enjoy an excellent tour to know the Flora and fauna around the island, don't forget to take a walk through the streets of Guatape, you will find engravings in the Skirting boards of the facades of the residences and other buildings full of color representing traditions that tell the story of the natives and the Spanish colonization.
GROUP DEPARTURES EVERY DAY
What includes? Tour to Guatapé from Medellín
- Transportation by special tourist vehicle.
- Snack in the morning.
- Visit to the municipalities: New Peñol and Guatapé.
- Visit to the replica of old penol.
- Visit to the stone of the Penol (It does not include your ascent, you pay at the destination).
- Tour of the streets of Guatape, observation of the baseboards on building facades.
- Visit to craft stores (Plazoleta de los Zócalos).
- Accompanying guide for the tour.
- Medical assistance card
- Family atmosphere.
Expenses not specified in the plan
Itinerary of Tour to Guatapé from Medellín
Recommendations of Tour to Guatapé from Medellín
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, do not forget to bring your sunscreen, glasses, coat, cap or hat for added protection.
- Prior reservation is required, bring a camera! Capture unique moments in Guatape
- I present to you to be friendly with the environment, protect the architectural and cultural heritage, attend the guide's guidance, be punctual.
- Take into account that the vehicle must meet a tourist route so it will travel through several hotels in the city, before starting the tour.
- Always have your Original Identity documents at hand.
- If you are going to make your payments by credit card, show the documentation that accredits you as the cardholder.