Tayrona Park: discovering roads with the Reef trekking
With Trekking in Tayrona Park, you will have the opportunity to get to know one of the most beautiful Caribbean jewels in Colombia; Cañaveral, Arrecifes, Arenilla, Playa Pool and Cabo de San Juan, on a hike that you will never forget, the forests and the blue sea await you, know them now!
Description of Tayrona Park: discovering paths with the Reef trekking
Tayrona Park, a natural beauty
Tayrona Park is known for being one of the places that has a special Protection in its areas, both land and sea. For this reason it has allowed an even greater conservation of the place, thus generating spectacular landscapes, where many describe it as a paradise on the beach. However, the main objective of the reef trekking is to publicize the majesty of the Tayrona Park's coasts, showing its wonderful white sand beaches, delimited by large mangroves and incredible forests.
Throughout this tour, you will have the opportunity to interact with nature Caribbean, delve into its forests and admire the small details that nature gives you; if we have luck, we can see some wonders of the forest, some birds, squirrels and even monkeys.
If you are a lover of natural experiences and discover new places, this will be your tour!
What includes? Tayrona Park: discovering roads with the Reef trekking
- Round trip transportation from the meeting point
- Entrance to the Natural Park
- Guided tour of the forests and beaches (Canaveral - Reefs - Arenillas - Natural Pool - Cabo de San Juan - Canaveral)
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Food (Lunch)
- Supplementary food
Tayrona Park Itinerary: discovering roads with the Arrecifes trekking
Recommendations of Tayrona Park: discovering roads with the Reef trekking
To carry out this Trekking activity through Tayrona Park, it is important to keep in mind:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking
- Hat, hat and sunscreen
- Snacks for the road
- Personal hydration
- Keep in mind that the estimated walking time is one hour and a half per way
- Prohibited to carry containers
- The entry of plastic bags and icopor objects is restricted.
- The entry of musical elements is restricted.
- Pet income is restricted.
In the following video you can see the majesty of one of the beaches we will visit, from the heights.
If you want to know more plans in Santa Marta da Click HERE