Let yourself be enchanted by him Snowy cocuy and for its majestic glaciers, the pure air and the magnificent feeling of being more than 5000 meters above sea level. Come and enjoy the High Mountain like never before.
Description of Nevado del Cocuy
Nevado del Cocuy, the Colombian pearl glacier
In Boyacá you can enjoy the glacier and majesty of the the snowcapped of Cocuy, where you can experience an adventure at 5,330 meters above sea level, making this an unparalleled experience in Colombia.
The Cocuy Snow, protect in its extensive territory 6 indigenous communities and rural communities, a plus that will make you fall in love with this place.
During the tour, there is an ascent hike starting at 4000 meters above sea level until reaching the edge of the glacier at the Ritacuba Blanco Peak.
Our native guides They will give you all the support and help so you can have an excellent experience.
Performing the ascent is a truly unique activity in Colombia Just a little bit of will and desire to spend a day in the middle of incredible landscapes, while you learn about the Fauna and Flora region of.
- The minimum age to perform this experience is 10 years, minors must be accompanied by their parents or responsible adult
What includes? Snowy cocuy
- Accommodation in tourist Inns near the Snowy or Hotel (2 nights)
- Complete meals at destination (2 American Breakfasts, Lunches, 2 Dinners)
- Acclimatization walk according to the chosen accommodation
- Native guide walk to Ritakuwa Blanco peak
- 2 Days of comprehensive travel insurance.
- 1 Day rescue insurance (required by national parks)
- Accommodation and food VAT
- Transfer by local transport
- Expenses and food not specified in the program.
- Entrance to the National Natural Park (PNN) El Cocuy
- Mandatory rescue insurance
- Bilingual guide supplement
- Airline tickets
- Tips to guides
Nevado del Cocuy Itinerary
Recommendations of Nevado del Cocuy
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Prepare to walk
- Wear comfortable shoes that cover it from the cold.
- Cap, good coat, gloves and raincoat.
- Identification documents.