Peoples of Santander Tourist Plan
With this plan 3 nights 4 days in Santander you can meet the tourist attractions highlights of this tourist department of Colombia and their Magic towns, which make this destination an attraction cultural of great importance. Book online!
Description of the Pueblos de Santander Tourist Plan
Santander, adventure and history tourism
The Department of Santander Is one of the most tourist of the country, both for its natural attractions as per historical incidence in the country; reason why this name evokes heroes and liberators; really an apartment that shows us all the beauty stored in its beautiful cobbled corners, like Barichara; or their adventure destinations how San Gil.
Santander is located in the east of Colombia, one of the most voluptuous territories in the country for its canyons, plains, mountains, rivers and caves. This means that it has several thermal floors, mostly warm and temperate, but also a series of winds that shape the mountains at will.
Knowing this beautiful department is one of the captive activities in Colombia, which is why we have selected one of the best and most complete experiences in Santander, 3 nights and four days of much adventure, adrenalin, history and beautiful photographs.
In this plan you will have the opportunity to know the most representative places of this region,
What includes? Peoples of Santander Tourist Plan
- accommodation at Bucaramanga Hotel (2 nights)
- Accommodation in the San Gil Hotel or Barichara (1 night)
- Taxes and Hotel Insurance
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Transfer Chicamocha National park - Hotel San Gil or Barichara in white plate transport
- 3 Breakfasts at the Hotel
- 3 dinners
- 3 Lunches
- City Night Tour - Holy Hill (Regular departure)
- Crossing Tour Chicamocha (Regular departure
- Tour San Gil (regular departure)
- Tour Curití (regular departure)
- Tour Barichara (regular departure)
- Medical assistance
- Expenses not specified in the program
- Transportation from the City of Origin
Villages of Santander Tourist Plan Itinerary
Peoples of Santander Tourist Plan Recommendations
To enjoy your experience to the fullest on this tour, we share the following recommendations:
- Wear sunscreen
- Wear a cap or hat
- Wear cool clothes and comfortable shoes
- Bring a bathing suit to enter the Acuaparque
- Bring an extra set of clothes for after doing Torrentismo (Additional cost)
- Driver's license to enter the buggies (Additional cost)
- Photographic camera
- Carry hydration
- To contribute to the conservation of the environment, we recommend depositing the waste in a trash can.
- Be tolerant of diversity; Learn and enjoy the traditions and sociocultural practices of the place.
- Take care of the natural resources of the destination you visit, do not buy native species, or products based on animals or plants in danger.
- Appreciate with respect the artistic, archaeological and cultural heritage of the destination.
- Reject any type of human rights violation. Child sexual exploitation is a punishable offense.
- Support the local economy, adhere to the principles of fair trade and fair wages.
- Find out about the legislation in force at the destination, to avoid committing an act that is considered criminal.
- Make sure you know the health situation of the destination, keep in mind access to emergency agencies and consular services. Avoid exposing yourself to dangerous situations.