Capurganá Plan with All Inclusive Tickets
With the Capurganá Colombia All Inclusive Plan from Medellin you can enjoy this beautiful natural paradise, explore its lush beaches and enjoy the tranquility of this heavenly place; You can choose between 3, 4 or 7 nights depending on your departure date. Book now!
Description of Capurganá Plan with All Inclusive Tickets
Capurganá Plan Colombia from Medellin
Plan Capurganá Pacific Region and the Caribbean Sea, an adventure to discover.
Where are the beautiful beaches of Capurganá?
With our Capurganá Plan you will be able to see this beautiful paradise in the middle of the Pacific region and the Caribbean Sea; especially its magical beaches; which, you can explore looking at other beautiful places like Sapzurro and La Miel (the last one in Panama); additionally discover the dense rain forest and each of its beautiful natural secrets.
This plan to Capurganá with All Inclusive Tickets offers us a tourist destination ideal for travelers looking to have a different experience, living an adventure full of life and tranquility; as, Capurganá is an isolated population; which to the surprise of many, is on the banks of the Atlantic Ocean, at the Caribbean Sea and the Colombian Pacific region. As for your travel experience, you can comfortably enjoy the best hotel in Capurganá; Nautilus, a place that offers the best services for your comfort.
Capurganá, Sapzurro y la Miel are the routes to one of the best tours of the Caribbean and the Pacific region, where you will find different plans to enjoy your holidays. Enjoy delicious food, amazing landscapes, lush nature and a lot of sun and beautiful beaches.
What does it include? Capurganá Plan with All Inclusive Tickets
With the Capurganá Plan
Air ticket Medellín / Capurganá / Medellín in charter flight
- Reception at Narcisa Navas de Capurganá Airport and baggage handling to the hotel
- Informative talk about the services of the hotel and additional activities.
- Accommodation 3 or 4 nights in air-conditioned rooms
- Meals breakfast, lunch and dinner, buffet style
- Cocktails, drinks, and national spirits served by drinks from 10am to 11pm
- Sea excursion to Sapzurro and Honey on the Colombian-Panamanian border Maritime excursion to Soledad Beach and the Avocado
- Accompanying guide, transportation and lunch at the excursion sites
- Access to wet area (swimming pool, Turkish and jacuzzi) and use of beach towels
- VAT and hotel insurance.
Complimentary Capurganá Plan
- Snorkeling and mask lessons in the pool
- Ecological walk with a guide to the El Cielo or El Trébol Natural Complex (Not refundable if not taken at the destination)
- Does not include access $5,000 approx.
- Does not include consumption of beverages and food
- Transfer Airport / Hotel Nautilos / Airport in
Capurganá $ 4,000 per person approx (by car or motorcycle taxi)
- Airport tax Capurganá- Medellin $10,000 per person approx
- Port charges approximate value per person is $4,000 approx.
- Internet for guests, only for the administrative part
- Expenses not specified in the program.
PAYMENTS AND CLAUSES OF LIABILITY
- In the Capurganá Plan the Advance per person when booking 50%, is non-refundable and full payment 30 days before the Travel Date.
- Penalties for cancellation
- Children from 0 to 24 months pay the medical assistance card, $ 2,500 per day.
Itinerary of Capurganá Plan with All Inclusive Tickets
Capurganá Plan Recommendations with All Inclusive Tickets
For the Capurganá Plan, our recommendations for this destination is to enjoy it to the fullest delighting in the wonders of the nature, always taking care of the environment.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear appropriate clothing for walking
- Snorkell, mask and sea slippers.
- Wear sunglasses.
- Take hydration with you.
- Passport if you want to cross the border with Panama.
- Cash in low denominations (Capurganá does not have ATMs).
- Try not to carry a hairdryer, electric irons or other appliances taking into account that the Hotels and Hostels work with a power plant
- Identification documents (ID's).
Excursion to Sapzurro and the Honey.
Sapzurro is a quiet town surrounded by an impressive mountain range, just 15 minutes by boat, it is the last town in Colombia before the border with Panama. Through a half-hour path, where you cross the border on foot, you reach Honey in Panamanian territory where you will enjoy a sea bath and the most beautiful beaches in the region.
Jungle excursion to the El Cielo nature reserve.
The walk to the El Cielo natural complex, is one of the most relevant attractions for its natural beauty in which you will have the opportunity to see huge native trees, a small waterfall of crystalline water and a natural pool, in the region live lazy bears, monkeys howlers and a great variety of birds and butterflies.
Capurganá Walk and the Pool of the Gods.
Get to know the region through its streets and the landscapes that its natural environment offers. Delight in your surroundings: the chapel, the school, the health post, the shopping street, the restaurants and the beaches, among others; finishing the tour on the cliff and the Pool of the Gods, a salt water pool generated by a rock formation.
The rate applies to the Nautilos hotel, for the other hotels in Capurganá Consult our agent in the chat.
* Applies for reservations made in the months of June and July traveling in the second half of 2017.
- 3 nights, 4 days if it leaves on Friday.
- 4 nights, 5 days if it leaves on Monday.