Coffee Region Plan Theme Parks 4 days and 3 nights
A plan of fun and learning, we bring you closer to nature and fill with adrenaline in recognized places in the region.
Description of Coffee Axis Plan Theme Parks 4 days and 3 nights
Plan Eje Cafetero Parque Temáticos
Live a different adventure, enjoy the most places Funny of the region. Meet a lot of wildlife in the world's first agricultural theme park, PANACA and have the adrenaline butt with the attractions of Coffee Park. Also know the National Palm Wax tree in the Cocora Valley and also Salento declared as Cultural Heritage of Humanity. A unique plan for you to enjoy every corner of the Coffee axis.
- If you still do not have a Local Support Agent at your disposal you can contact the one you like best here.
What includes? Coffee Axis Plan Theme Parks 4 days and 3 nights
- Transfers to activities
- Accommodation 3 nights in rural or urban hotel
- 4 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 1 dinner
- Entrance to PANACA, all shows included
- Multiple passport attractions of the Coffee Park
- Tour in Salento, Cocora Valley and horseback riding
- Airline tickets
- Food not specified
- Expenses not specified
Itinerary of Coffee Axis Plan Theme Parks 4 days and 3 nights
Recommendations of Coffee Axis Plan Theme Parks 4 days and 3 nights
You only need to know the Coffee Axis, the activities do not have a high physical requirement.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Always remember to carry your personal documents with you.
- If you are accompanied by young children remember that they are your responsibility, therefore you must be careful with them in the places where the activities take place.
- Always be on time according to agreed hours so as not to delay scheduled activities.
- Follow the suggestions and recommendations of the guides for the development of the activities.
- Try not to separate from your group in case of shared tours.
- To natural destinations avoid carrying toxic substances and remember that the garbage generated should be returned with you or in case there are garbage dumps, deposit them in their corresponding bin.
- Avoid extracting flora and fauna from the sites you visit, it is important that the species remain in their habitat.
- Refrain from consuming excess liquor and toxic, hallucinogenic or psychoactive substances.
- Remember that within the community you are in, you are a visitor; therefore remember to respect the customs and ideologies of the premises. What we least want is to bother those who open the doors of their home.
- Respect the care notices, established rules and precautions of the places visited.
- Remember to be an environmentally friendly tourist, try to save water and use the necessary energy.