Medellin Night Tour
Medellin, city of spring weather; make the Medellin Night Tour and connect with culture and diversity, get to know representative places and fill yourself with joy through the streets of the capital city of Paisa. A place that transforms emotions, a unique destination in the world Enjoy this wonderful experience now!
Description of Night Tour in Medellin
Medellin, one of the most attractive cities in Latin America for its technological evolution, night dynamics and industrial development, which is why it deserves the Night Tour in Medellín. This city is also recognized for the kindness of its people and the welcome you feel when you arrive on this land, an important destination when you visit ColombiaIt also has wonderful places to visit and tour. A metropolis full of novelties.
Meet Medellin at night.
Night Tour in Medellin
- Lleras Park The pink area to the east of Medellin, the busiest by thousands of local, national and international visitors, is located in the El Poblado neighborhood where the city was born.
- La 70 Tourist Boulevard pink area west of Medellin with a more active nightlife; Its gastronomic and cultural offers make it one of the most important sectors of the city.
- Sector La 33 Pink area west of Medellin in the Laureles neighborhood, a sector that offers a wide variety of very Colombian sites.
- Via Las Palmas Pink area east of Medellín This road leads us to the José María Córdoba International Airport and towns in the east of Antioqueño, here we find viewpoints to observe panoramic views of the city.
Medellin It has shopping centers of international stature, this time we visit the El Tesoro Commercial Park with a beautiful view of the city. The central Parks of the municipalities of Sabaneta and Envigado within the Metropolitan Area of Medellin These are destinations that you must visit when you are in this great city and take fun food tours.
What includes? Medellin Night Tour
- Transportation in special tourism vehicles.
- Panoramic tour: Stadium, tourist corridor la 70, Parque de Laureles, la 33.
- Stop at the second viewpoint of Las Palmas.
- Tour in the Sabaneta Park.
- Tour in the main Envigado Park.
- Tour in Lleras Park.
- Visit and entry to Mercados del Río.
- Accompanying guide or driver guide throughout the tour.
- Medical assistance card
- Family atmosphere.
- The rate does not include unspecified services.
- Does not include purchases during the tour.
Medellin Night Tour Itinerary
Recommendations of Medellin Night Tour
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, wear a coat and do not carry valuables.
- Being friendly to the environment, protects the architectural and cultural heritage, do not forget to attend the guide's guidance and be punctual.
- Carry with you, always, your original identity documents.
- If you are going to make your payments by credit card you must show the documentation that accredits you as the cardholder.