Termales San Vicente hotel and cabins
Termales San Vicente Accommodation, a place in the heart of the nature, where you can enjoy the sounds of the Montana and cozy cold nights. This is the ideal place to disconnect from the city and relax in an environment that will leave you breathless. Enjoy them by booking now!
Description of Termales San Vicente hotel and cabins
Termales San Vicente Accommodation
Hot springs in the middle of a natural paradise
San Vicente Hot Springs Accommodation, a place in the heart of the nature where you can enjoy the magical hot springs of Coffee Region, generating a broad connection with the nature and with the beautiful melodies that mother earth generates.
Located in Santa Rosa de Cabal, the San Vicente Hot Springs They are ideal to spend a quiet cold night, and get recharged to your day to day. Meet this beautiful natural reserve, makes eco tourism, relax and enjoy an environment that will leave you breathless.
The characteristic cold of Santa Rosa de Cabal contrasts perfectly with the benefits thermal waters, which will always be considered a natural miracle worth knowing and admiring.
In the city of Pereira, our meeting point is the administrative offices of San Vicente Hot Springs.
Located at Cra. 13 #1562, Pereira, Risaralda in front of the hotel MOVICH
What includes? Termales San Vicente hotel and cabins
- One day activity
- Round trip transportation from the city of Pereira.
- Entrance to the natural reserve thermal.
- Snack (panela water with cheese).
- Bottle of mineral water
- Medical assistance card
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Promotional rate applies for groups of 7 people and up.
San Vicente Thermal Hotel and Cabins Itinerary
Recommendations of Termales San Vicente hotel and cabins
Get ready to start a tour of a beautiful mountainous landscape, full of unsurpassed landscapes and nature on a passable rural road, which will allow you to reach the San Vicente Thermal Reserve - Santa Rosa de Cabal & #8211; Risaralda, approximately in 50 minutes if you go by small car or 40 minutes by camper or van.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, warm and light to do the ecological routes.
- Do not enter the route of the walks with objects that prevent freedom or good use of the hands.
- It is not allowed the entry of any type of food, or drinks to the reserve.
- Take your identification documents, they are vital to make the entry to the reservation; If you go with minors, they must also carry an identification document.
The average temperature is 14 degrees Celsius, cold weather, an uncontaminated environment that will allow you to clean your lungs.
It is forbidden to enter pets because it is a natural reserve It could cause an accident with the native species of the area such as dantas, tigrillos, deer or foxes, among others.
Constantly perform, at least every 15 or 20 minutes, cold showers to balance the body temperature.
Starting at the feet and ending at the head, every time you use the hot springs or the Turkish baths.
It is important not to be more than 2 hours in a row inside hot springs or thermal pools, since you can decompensate, so you must be going out to take cold showers and balance the temperature before entering again.
Remember that you are going to visit one natural reserve, please do not throw garbage on the ground, use our canecas.
Consume San Vicente Natural Mineral Water, will help you in the detoxification and hydration of your body. You find it for sale in the Restaurant or in the EcoStores.
Do not consume excess liquor so that you enjoy your trip healthily and your health status or blood pressure is not altered.
The restaurant service is until 11:00 pm
Read carefully the information they give you when you enter the Thermal Reserve.
You will be at least one night away from electrical appliances and everything everyday, get to enjoy valuable time near the nature. Never wear t-shirts, sweatshirts or any item of clothing other than swimsuits when you are in the hot springs or thermal pools, these garments do not allow the elimination of heat from the body and can generate temperature decompensation.
The pool service is until 12:00 midnight.
Additional services such as therapies and adventure sports They must be scheduled at the hotel reception.
Remember that minors are the responsibility of parents and companions, do not lose sight of them and monitor their activities.
Be careful in the natural turks, avoid putting your hands in the outcrops of water within them, they are high temperatures and can cause burns.
If you have suggestions for us to make improvements, you can request our Satisfaction Survey at the hotel reception and give us your comments.
We recommend you to wear very comfortable clothes, preferably for low temperatures; comfortable shoes, preferably tennis with very good grip and swimsuit.
Take a camera and video to capture the best moments of this unforgettable experience between hot springs and body therapies.
Your stay in San Vicente Hot Springs you can do it in different types of accommodation:
- San Vicente Cabin: They are included in the category of best rural hotels in Santa Rosa de Cabal, there you will live an experience with the nature without depriving yourself of the comforts of home, good taste and the pleasure of resting, every San Vicente cabin Capability for 6 persons.
- Traditional Cabins: With beautiful rustic architecture, they offer the guest a country style of accommodation where the senses remain integrated to enjoy the nature, with capacity of 4 to 6 people.
- San Vicente Rooms: The style of these rooms San Vicente Hotel, are harmoniously integrated with the comforts of the city and a country atmosphere, preserving the architectural style of the region, with a capacity of 1 to 2 people.
- Encenillo Room: These rooms in rustic wood they take their name from a tree of the family Cunoniaceae, which is distributed throughout the Colombian Andes, with capacity for 4 people.
- Traditional Room: A comfortable option for your rest and fun that combines two special elements, personalized attention and one of the best landscapes in the region. with capacity of 4 to 6 people.
- Camping Area: Enjoy the camping area in the Thermal Reserve, It has a terrace to assemble the tents and battery of bathrooms and dressing room, a beautiful place full of peace and tranquility with all the advantages of being guests of Saint Vincent.