High Mountain Coffee Region Plan 4 days and 3 nights - Climbing - Mountaineering
An adventure of height, relaxation and approach to nature. A perfect plan to get out of the daily routine to connect with yourself.
Description of High Mountain Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
High Mountain Coffee Axis Plan
Enjoy an adventure over 3000 meters high, take a break that renews your lungs in the snowfall from the coffee region, get away from the daily routine that wears you out and relax in the waters hot springs of San Vicente. It is time to renew your soul and get closer to Mother Earth to discover its great wealth in the Otún Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary. A plan made for lovers of nature and live adventures full of learning.
- If you still do not have a Local Support Agent at your disposal you can contact the one you like best here.
What includes? High Mountain Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
- Transfers to activities
- Accommodation 3 nights in rural or urban hotel
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- High mountain experience in Nevado
- Entrance and tour SFF Otún Quimbaya
- San Vicente Thermal Experience
- Airline tickets
- Food not specified
- Expenses not specified
- For foreigners a supplement must be applied to enter the Los Nevados National Natural Park and the Otun Quimbaya Fauna and Flora Sanctuary.
High Mountain Coffee Plan Plan itinerary 4 days and 3 nights
Recommendations of the High Mountain Coffee Axis Plan 4 days and 3 nights
You only need to know the Coffee Axis, only some activities require physical demands.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Always remember to carry your personal documents with you.
- If you are accompanied by young children remember that they are your responsibility, therefore you must be careful with them in the places where the activities take place.
- Always be on time according to agreed hours so as not to delay scheduled activities.
- Follow the suggestions and recommendations of the guides for the development of the activities.
- Try not to separate from your group in case of shared tours.
- To natural destinations avoid carrying toxic substances and remember that the garbage generated should be returned with you or in case there are garbage dumps, deposit them in their corresponding bin.
- Avoid extracting flora and fauna from the sites you visit, it is important that the species remain in their habitat.
- Refrain from consuming excess liquor and toxic, hallucinogenic or psychoactive substances.
- Remember that within the community you are in, you are a visitor; therefore remember to respect the customs and ideologies of the premises. What we least want is to bother those who open the doors of their home.
- Respect the care notices, established rules and precautions of the places visited.
- Remember to be an environmentally friendly tourist, try to save water and use the necessary energy.