Coffee Axis Plan Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights
The perfect plan to know the Coffee Axis and its different qualities. We give you rest, comfort and fun.
Description of Coffee Axis Plan Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights
Coffee Axis Plan Enjoy
Enjoy the coffee charm, a plan that allows you to know beautiful and representative places of the region. You will live an experience that will bring you closer to the world's mildest coffee picker culture on the farm Sundown. You will know the Palm of Wax national tree in the Cocora Valley and also Salento declared as Cultural Heritage of Humanity; Also enjoy the waters San Vicente Hot Springs that will relax you and allow you to disconnect from the daily routine.
- If you still do not have a Local Support Agent at your disposal you can contact the one you like best here.
What includes? Coffee Axis Plan Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights
- Transfers to activities
- Accommodation 3 nights in rural or urban hotel
- 4 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- Coffee farm tour
- San Vicente Thermal Experience
- Tour in Salento, Cocora Valley and horseback riding
- Airline tickets
- Food not specified
- Expenses not specified
Coffee Axis Plan Itinerary Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights
Coffee Axis Plan Recommendations Enjoy 4 days and 3 nights
You only need to know the Coffee Axis, the activities do not have a high demand.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Always remember to carry your personal documents with you.
- If you are accompanied by young children remember that they are your responsibility, therefore you must be careful with them in the places where the activities take place.
- Always be on time according to agreed hours so as not to delay scheduled activities.
- Follow the suggestions and recommendations of the guides for the development of the activities.
- Try not to separate from your group in case of shared tours.
- To natural destinations avoid carrying toxic substances and remember that the garbage generated should be returned with you or in case there are garbage dumps, deposit them in their corresponding bin.
- Avoid extracting flora and fauna from the sites you visit, it is important that the species remain in their habitat.
- Refrain from consuming excess liquor and toxic, hallucinogenic or psychoactive substances.
- Remember that within the community you are in, you are a visitor; therefore remember to respect the customs and ideologies of the premises. What we least want is to bother those who open the doors of their home.
- Respect the care notices, established rules and precautions of the places visited.
- Remember to be an environmentally friendly tourist, try to save water and use the necessary energy.