Medellin City Tour
Visit the second largest city of Colombia, Medellín, a city that welcomes you with its warm climate and the friendliness of its people, knows the paisa culture and fall in love with this amazing city, of its green areas, parks and tourist sites Everything for you!
Description of City Tour in Medellín
Medellin City Tour.
With this Medellin City Tour you can visit representative places in the city, such as Park of Desires which seeks to bring the universe closer to people, has the planetarium and the House of Music, the Barefoot Park and its purpose is to visit it barefoot in order to connect with nature, Sculpture Park from the Plaza de Botero in the center of Medellín and the Nutibara Hill a wide viewpoint to observe the city and at the top you can find a replica of a small town in the early twentieth century. Everything for you to enjoy with your family and get closer to the Paisa culture.
What to do in Medellin?
The Department of Antioquia It is a territory that has been characterized by its Berraca and hardworking people, the joy of the paisas has been reflected in their Antioquia Trovas and typical dances, we can't leave behind the incredible paisa gastronomy It is reflected in the delicious paisa tray.
Your capital, Medellin, a city with great cultural activity in Colombia that receives you with a warm climate of approximately 24 degrees, apart from feeling the joy and kindness of the paisas when you arrive at this incredible city, incredible for a city tour.
Medellin It is the second largest city in Colombia in terms of its metropolis, for this reason it offers a variety of activities that you can do, Medellín has 22 museums and approximately 25 shopping centers, a city with an incredible infrastructure development accompanied by his incredible landscape full of mountains and their green areas They make the city tour more pleasant. Let's meet him with the Medellin City Tour!
What includes? Medellin City Tour
- Transport in special vehicles of tourism type cars or panoramic bus recent model.
- Visit and stop at:
- Cerro Nutibara (Pueblito paisa, replica of a traditional town in Antioquia)
- Barefoot Park
- Sculpture Park
- Park of Desires.
- Visit and entrance to the METRO AND METRO CABLE.
- Panoramic by: (La Alpujarra Administrative Center, Park of Lights, San Juan Ave., Golden Mile, El Poblado Ave.)
- Driver or companion guide during the tour.
- Medical assistance card
- Family atmosphere.
- Does not include unspecified services.
Medellin City Tour Itinerary
Recommendations of Medellin City Tour
To enjoy this City Tour Medellín experience with the best patch we recommend:
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- For your safety, leave valuables at the hotel.
- Do not forget to wear sunscreen and dark lenses, our climate is tropical all year.
- Be friendly to the environment, protect the architectural and cultural heritage.
- Heed the recommendations of your tour guide and don't forget to be punctual.
- Keep in mind that the vehicle must meet a tourist route so it will travel through several hotels in the city, before starting the tour.
- Always carry your original identity documents.
- If you are going to make your payments by credit card, show the documentation that accredits you as the cardholder.
The Medellin City Tour has daily departures and lasts 4 hours.