Bogota City Tour
Enjoy Cultural Bogota, knowing some of the oldest museums in Latin America, these have permanent exhibition halls, in addition to the beautiful Historic Center La Candelaria with its amazing monuments of the colonial era, buildings, and colonial streets will make you return in the weather. Visit it now!
Description of City Tour Bogotá
Bogota City Tour: A journey through the historical memory of the Colombian capital
With the Bogotá City Tour Enjoy this Cultural jewel, knowing the National Museum that is one of the oldest in America and has 17 permanent exhibition halls. You will also know the Botero Museum that exhibits the works of one of the most representative artists of Colombia with its main works «Las Gordas de Botero» and finally the Historic City Tour Bogotá will transfer you to the beautiful Historic Center La Candelaria with its amazing monuments of the colonial era
Thanks to the Historic City Tour Bogotá we will visit the gold Museum, home of the world's largest pre-Hispanic goldsmith's collection, we will walk through the famous neighborhood of «La Candelaria», the oldest in the city, whose Spanish architecture retains the touch of the colonial era. The Historic City Tour in Bogotá offers the Entrance to the Botero Museum, which contains an impressive collection of works by Fernando Botero and many other nationally and internationally recognized artists.
If you go to Bogotá You can not lose this!
What includes? Bogota City Tour
- Visit National Museum.
- Visit Botero Museum.
- Visit Historic Center La Candelaria.
- Non-specific expenses in the plan.
Bogota City Tour Itinerary
Recommendations of City Tour Bogotá
To fully enjoy and perform the incredible activities that Bogotá has for you, do not forget:
- Wear comfortable and warm clothes, as we will find ourselves in a city with a cold climate.
- Always carry your personal identity document.
- For greater security, leave valuables at the hotel.
- It is important to comply with all the recommendations that the Local Guide gives us.
- Be a responsible visitor. Take care of the cultural heritage and green areas we find.
- It is important that people are punctual, to avoid some kind of delay.
Maybe you might be interested, Tips for traveling to Colombia, everything you should know before traveling.