Colonial Boyacá: History of Nature and Culture
With Boyacá Colonial you can appreciate the great architectural beauty so that you interact with its culture, gastronomy, its crafts and its people; marking in its entrails the history of independence and the most beautiful of its natural landscapes Book now!
Description of Boyacá Colonial: History of Nature and Culture
Colonial Boyacá: Natural and cultural history of the beetle land of Colombia.
Colonial Boyacá It is a department that stands out for its history, tradition and culture, all this added to the beautiful landscapes that can be seen in this place; its richness in fields and natural resources, make it one of the favorite destinations in Colombia, in Colonial Boyacá you can appreciate this beautiful territory that stands out for being an ecotourism destination par excellence with a gastronomic offer as diverse as its landscape that goes from Snowy to warm deserts and with traditional festivals that are a faithful demonstration of their identity and an opportunity to get closer to the inhabitants of Boyacá.
Boyacá is a territory full of beautiful architecture and typical art for the quality of abundance in its crafts, it is the perfect plan to enter the Cundiboyacense culture. Without a doubt, the royal roads, nowadays used for ecological walks, are also part of the charms that Boyacá has, as well as the houses, churches and cobblestone roads and Villa de Leyva Needless to say, it is a surprising place, not only because it is one of the best preserved colonial towns, but also because these roads, buildings and its square have the historical and cultural importance that it has, words are not needed here. Surrounding this municipality is a site called "The Infiernito", where you can learn a little more about the ancestors, there is also an observatory where you can camp.
This plan is definitely spectacular because Boyacá is one of the places that you must visit and with which you will be delighted, not only for its culture, but for the amount of activities that can be developed. Go ahead and book!
What includes? Colonial Boyacá: History of Nature and Culture
In Boyacá Colonial we have you:
- 2 nights accommodation in Villa de Leyva.
- 2 nights accommodation in Paipa.
- Daily breakfasts
- Clay workshop in Ráquira
- Visit the artistic workshop of Tagua “the smallest chess in the world”
- Visit to Pueblito Boyacense with admission
- 1 Entrance to Thermal Spa in Paipa to relax and take advantage of the benefits of hot springs. A well-deserved renovation break, includes transfers.
- 1 Entrance to the Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá or to the Nemocón salt mine
- 5 days of comprehensive travel insurance.
- All taxes at destination.
- Transport the entire program from Bogotá (Door Service & #8211; Door), except on free days, with guidance and personalized attention according to the itinerary. Toures in regular (group) or private service depending on availability.
- Specialized guide of the region.
- Expenses not specified in the plan
- Supplementary feeding
Boyacá Colonial Itinerary: History of Nature and Culture
Recommendations of Boyacá Colonial: History of Nature and Culture
For you to enjoy the great universal beauty of Boyacá Colonial, the following recommendations are important:
- The difficulty is moderate and the tours last for hours depending on the itinerary of the day. We must wear clothes suitable for the weather (jacket)
- Sunscreen for skin and lips, canteen, camera, personal documents.
As Villa de Leyva is so beautiful, here we show you a little more of what you will live