Be briliant be cool, bienvenido a Colombia
Barichara and San Gil Plan
Barichara and San Gil Plan
Barichara y San Gil: Un recorrido Histórico lleno de Aventura
With our one-day Barichara and San Gil Plan, you will be able to know the most beautiful treasures of Santander: Barichara, San Gil and Curití of each knowing their tourist experiences más representativas.
In Barichara y San Gil, you will see its historical side through its beautiful architecture, that makes it belong to the Heritage Network of Colombia; In San Gil You will have the opportunity to dazzle yourself with its mountains, streams and rivers in the GALLINERAL NATURAL PARK; and in the municipality of Curití you can enjoy your wonderful nature on a fairly special tour.
With the Plan Barichara and San Gil you will be able to know the great beauty and conservation of this colonial town; Its Andalusian-style houses exhibit the ability of the rock carvers who molded this photogenic place, in which, when walking through its streets lined with clay-colored stones, façades of tapia stepped on the houses are seen, roofed with clay tiles and squares full of trees.
This municipality is an exciting place and with the Plan Barichara and San Gil you can live Adventure activities and trekking; as well as walking under ceibas and other trees that refresh the atmosphere of the El Gallineral Park.
Curití It is one of the tourist places that you should visit in Santander from the South thanks to the Barichara and San Gil Plan. Adventure activities, nature and spas, make Curití An ideal place to enjoy family vacations.
Viajes Únicos como tú
¿Qué incluye Plan Barichara y San Gil?
With Barichara and San Gil we have you:
- Permanent Transportation (AAA)
- Tour guide throughout the tour
- Travel insurance.
- Tourist Tour by “CURITÍ”
- Visit to “FACTORY OF CRAFTS IN FIQUE”
- Recorrido e Ingreso al “GALLINERAL NATURAL PARK” San Gil
- Lunch in Barichara
- Tourist Tour por “BARICHARA” el town cutest of Colombia
- Visit to the trade workshop
- Visit to the Fique Paper Factory.
- Expenses not specified in the plan.
- Transportation from the city of origin.
Plan itinerary Barichara and San Gil
Departure time on Regular-Shared tour: 5:30 am - 6:00 am.
- You must wait in the lobby of the Hotel located in Bucaramanga and its metropolitan area.
Departure time in private tour: 6:00 am (suggested)
- Important note: If you are staying in the Hotel Punta Diamante The Passenger will pick up at the entrance of the condominium and leave at the same entrance of the Ruitoque Country Club condominium on the highway to Piedecuesta in case of going on Shared Excursion.
- The tour applies for the days from Monday to Sunday.
- The Gallineral Natural Park does not allow the entry of drinks or food.
Recomendaciones Plan Barichara y San Gil
To take into account in Barichara and San Gil
Barichara means "place for rest" in the Guane indigenous dialect. Therefore we recommend that you think about this at the time of getting your bag ready; You can consider the following things:
- A good book
- Comfortable clothes
For San Gil and Curití The suggestion is to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Change clothes
- To have fun on this trip, we must bring good society, eager to travel, copious ambitions to know, an atom of curiosity, a teaspoon of planning, master the rigidity to discover new spaces, a large portion of improvisation and add some funding.