Solano Bay, Naturally Pacific
Solano Bay, is a tourist destination unmissable for people who enjoy and value the sea, the Marine species, the natural tours and water sources; in a place where the Sustainable and Ecological Tourism (Ecotourism) is really important.
Description of Bahía Solano, Naturally Pacific
Whale Watching Yubartas in Bahía Solano
One of the best Tourist Destinations of Chocó
Solano Bay it's one of those beautiful nature treasures that stands out as tourist destination in Colombia, has a wealth natural huge; in which, without a doubt, you can enjoy a travel memorable; first, walking trails full of life and resting in beautiful Beaches. It’s like that, as in Solano Bay the ecotourism It is key, since this municipality bets on the preservation of the life that is in it.
The Tour to Solano Bay will allow you to delight tourist activities, as the Ecological Walk to the Natural Aquarium, Whale Watching, to practice snorkel and observe the multiple colors of corals and the fish that inhabit it; and also him Waterfall Tour, in which, you can see different species of frogs, birds and insects, while reaching a waterfall of 36 meters high, a truly magical place.
Solano Bay is without a doubt the destination what are you looking for, far from the bustle of cities and close to one of the most beautiful marine spectacles, the yubartas whales.
Live a tourism different, that will make you see the Crashed Colombian from another perspective.
What includes? Solano Bay, Naturally Pacific
- Reception and transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport in Bahía Solano by motorcycle taxi
- Welcome drink
- Accommodation 3 nights hotel Balboa Inn according to the type of accommodation.
- Children up to 11 years free accommodation in the same room as parents.
- 2 typical breakfasts per person in the restaurant
- 1 daily lunch per person for the day of departure to the Ensenada de Utría
- 1 lunch menu of the day and 2 typical lunches per person
- 3 dinner menu of the day per person
- 1 Snack per person on the day of trip to the Ensenada de Utría (fruit and drink)
- Departure to the Ensenada de Utria National Natural Park (whale watching). Do not
- Departure for whale watching through the bay, with a walk to Playa Mecana, a walk along the river and a mangrove tour.
- Boat transfers
- Land transfers
- Medical Assistance Card Colasistencia
- Air ticket
- Airport tax (8,000) leaving Bahía Solano
- Services not specified in the plan, nor expenses generated by possible advances and / or
delays or cancellation of flights.
- Does not include entrance to the National Park Ensenada de Utría - Nationals $ 17,500 - Foreigners $ 46,500 –Children from 5 to 12 years old $ 9,500
PAYMENTS AND CLAUSES OF LIABILITY
- Advance payment per person when booking 50%, non-refundable and full payment 30 days before the Travel Date.
- Penalties for cancellation
- Children from 0 to 24 months pay the medical assistance card, $ 2,500 per day.
Itinerary of Bahía Solano, Naturally Pacific
Day 1: welcome to the pacific
Arrival to the valley: According to flight itineraries with the airline, reception at the airport, transfer to hotel, check-in at the hotel takes place at 15:00.
Know the area: After settling in the hotel you proceed to make a recognition of the valley area and around the hotel our
Rest in hotel: After these activities, return to the hotel for rest and be prepared for the days of adventure that are about to live.
Day 2: Meet Bahía Solano
Discover Jungle: After having breakfast and spending the morning rest at the hotel, people can make an expedition.
Meet the Ceiba: With our baquianos on an interpretive walk you will visit the largest tree in the Colombian Amazon
Tours with additional cost: Some of the tours that people can do with additional cost; It is a magical ecological walk Selva Río Tundo $ 75,000 COP per person
Day 3: Tiger Falls
Walking in nature: After a walk of approximately 2 hours you will reach a natural paradise in the middle of a lot of nature you will know the El Tigre waterfall.
Return to the hotel: After enjoying a wonderful tour of the Choco jungle, return to the hotel to enjoy its facilities and beautiful beaches
Day 4: Ecological walk
The natural aquarium: After walking for a few kilometers you will reach a beach of crystal clear water where you can easily interact with countless marine species and make your experience a unique conservation experience,
Return to the hotel: After enjoying a day full of natural magic, return to the hotel to have dinner and enjoy its facilities and heavenly beaches
Day 5: Return to hometown
Return: After enjoying magical days in the Colombian Pacific in one of the most natural areas of Colombia Solano Bay, return to the city of origin according to flight itinerary. Generally the flight schedules are scheduled on half day with return to the city of Medellin
Recommendations for Bahía Solano, Naturally Pacific
Our recommendations for this destination is to enjoy it to the fullest delighting in the wonders of the nature, always taking care of the environment.
Here is a list of recommendations:
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear appropriate clothing for walking
- Wear sunglasses.
- Take hydration with you.
- Identification documents.
- Accompanying guide service for groups equal to or greater than 6 people.
- At Ensenada de Utría National Natural Park Passengers are received by local guide.
- In the outputs for whale watching, we do not guarantee that you can see this is a phenomenon of nature and although it is the season there are times when they cannot be seen.
- The whale sightings they will depend on the climatic conditions therefore the departure times may vary.
- This itinerary includes food. Breakfasts, lunches and dinners taken in the hotel restaurant, menu of the day, if the guest wishes a different menu you must cancel
the surplus directly in the restaurant. Lunches included in the tours are typical menu.
- Boat transfers for children under 6 years, are provided under the responsibility of the parents.
- The package includes VAT only for the accommodation part, the other items are services to third parties.
- Rates are given by type of accommodation. Single refers to 1 single passenger. double accommodation rate, the value is for 2 people in it
room, triple accommodation rate, the value is for 3 people in the same room.
With an amazing sea, in which multiple inhabit Marine species, and one jungle lush that delights nationals and foreigners; Solano Bay; it is a paradise of Colombian Pacific. In which you will find from yubartas whales even birds; large jets of water and paradise Beaches.
Whales Yubartas or Humpback Whales
In Solano Bay You can enjoy from the month of July until the end of October, the timely arrival of the beautiful Humpback whales; which, feed for 6 months with a ton of plankton, seeking to be ready to give birth in a warm environment; arriving every year to these tropical waters of Colombia, perfect for the birth of their young, who travel in their bellies for months from the South Pole.
Watching whales swim with their whales, dive deep into the waters and see schools of large fish, sea turtles and countless corals are possible in this region of western Colombia, where dark sand beaches are the setting Ideal for people who want to rest, disconnect and get the taste of this land.
African black survivals predominate; even when we also find indigenous and Spanish survivors, with very appropriate black adaptations in their interpretation.
The black expressions, of authentic African reminiscence, appear joyful and explosive as the same ardor of the race, and with a deep background of sadness and satire, which is patented in music by the sounds and voices that in the form of complaint, show the tragedy of a race enslaved by Europeans in the work of mines and the work of farms and plantations.